Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mickey's Live Rockin Road Show

3 of the girls and I had the pleasure of attending "Mickey's Live Rockin Road Show," at the Allen Event Center in Allen, Texas today and we had a great time! Disney sure does know how to put on a great show! 

If you haven't been to the Allen Even Center yet and you live in the Allen area, I'd like to encourage you to attend an event there sometime.:o) There are 3 main benefits to attending an event there, versus attending an event in Dallas. My favorite thing about it, is it's close. I like not having to drive all the way to Dallas and I especially like not having to fight the Dallas traffic! Also, the Allen Event Center is new, it is also clean. In addition, I like the fact that it is small and there are no large crowds to contend with.

No comments:

Post a Comment